Hooks and multiple accounts.

Wed May 4 11:37:36 BST 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011 11:44:22 +0200, David Soulayrol wrote:
> I guess now that whatever the configuration, there is always a way to
> separate roles in each account. But perhaps a global presynchook could
> help optimizing imap calls in some situations, no?

Sure, it certainly could. But then it would mean even more configuration
options (it's already quite a monster) and more options that we need to
test. If you want a global presynchook, you can always wrap offlineimap
in a script:

run.sh:

 /usr/bin/globalpresynchook
 offlineimap

So I only see a marginal benefit in including something like this. But
that would be of course the maintainers call to make.