Offlineimap erroneously deletes 10,000 emails

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Thu May 19 23:04:27 BST 2011

Sean,

I'm quite sympathetic to your concerns (I've had offlineimap do bad
things to my mail too), but quite frankly, it's not sensible to complain
about bugs in a version of offlineimap that has since had two bugfix
releases.  Upgrade and instrument.

Cheers,
Edward

Excerpts from seanh's message of Thu May 19 08:36:46 -0400 2011: