Can I use maxage to delete remote copies and retain local?

Mon Oct 10 11:51:10 BST 2011

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:29:34 -0500, Martin Miller wrote:
> Part two remains to be completed, that is, find a way to delete emails
> remotely from the remote machine. I can write a script, but maybe there's
> something else out there that can already do this...

OfflineImap will not delete your messages based on age or any other
 criteria, it decides a Maildir's message by it's mtime, so finding
 messages older than 90 days should be as simple as an "find" oneliner.
 (Deciding message age by mtime might not be the best strategy, IMHO).