ValueError: Thread Account sync my_account already registered

Thu Sep 29 15:33:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:35:50 +0200, Manolo Martínez wrote:
> This is my first message to the offlineimap list, so I would like to apologise
> in advance if I am not observing any piece of implicit or explicit netiquette.

No need to apologize, you've done the right thing. You actually
identified a bug when running OfflineImap in single-threaded mode and
with multiple accounts.

I have that one fixed now and it will be in the next stable release
6.4.1. When you experience this, it will not sync the second (and other
accounts), as it aborts.

This commit in my 'next' branch takes care of things:
https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap/commit/8970a1500b6b85c7f0c3a9e2c112e63261d2d120

Thanks for reporting!