New folder creation on REMOTE (DO READ)

John Wiegley jwiegley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:59:23 BST 2011

> Hot on the heels of my temp. maintainership, I take the chance to push a
> revised branch that implements the automatic creation of remote folders.

Hi Sebastian,

I have my Maildir under Git, and so I put 'git' in my folderfilter so that
offlineimap doesn't sync it.  However, your new remote folder creation code
just created a "git" label in my Gmail account, even though it's not going to
sync that folder.

I should think it would only create remote folders for folders that will be
sync'd.  I happen to keep several "local-only" mailboxes, for archival
purposes.

Thanks,
  John