zero length field name

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Tue Apr 24 20:30:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I updated offlineimap to latest devel, and I'm getting handful of:

ERROR: ERROR in syncfolder for Oracle folder INBOX: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/vmarek/offlineimap/offlineimap/accounts.py", line 446, in syncfolder
    localfolder.syncmessagesto(remotefolder, statusfolder)
  File "/home/vmarek/offlineimap/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 526, in syncmessagesto
    action(dstfolder, statusfolder)
  File "/home/vmarek/offlineimap/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 426, in syncmessagesto_delete
    self.ui.deletingmessages(deletelist, [dstfolder])
  File "/home/vmarek/offlineimap/offlineimap/ui/UIBase.py", line 351, in deletingmessages
    offlineimap.imaputil.uid_sequence(uidlist), ds))
ValueError: zero length field name in format

According to

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10054122/valueerror-zero-length-field-name-in-format-python

That seems to be problem with older python, and indeed

$ python -V
Python 2.6.4

I checked README, and you still seem to support python >= 2.6

To help myself I did very quick change (attached), but my python
knowledge is too weak to be sure I'm doing the right thing. Could
something like this be a fix?

Thank you
--
	Vlad