[ANNOUNCE] OfflineImap 6.5.3

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 3 05:43:57 BST 2012

Sebastian, good day.

Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 12:28:41AM +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> So much stuff had piled up that I decided to just release the 6.5.3 with
> what we had in the current 'next' branch. It passes all of our 5 (! :-))
> tests. I am still in the process of catching up with a rather large
> backlog of messages and patches, so a followup-release is possible soon.
>
> The big use-visible feature is probably the new --dry-run option.
>
> As usual, grab the source from github. It has been tagged as v6.5.3 with
> my gpg key. source tar.gz:
> https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap/tarball/v6.5.3
> The gpg signature of the release tar is attached to this mail and
> available in the downloads section on github.

The announce section on the Web site,
  http://news.offlineimap.org/announce-offlineimap-653
names the file "unknownname.out" and says that it is 0 bytes in size.

In reality, it is 203 bytes in size and it's PGP signature for the
tarball and not the real tarball.  And the link to the tarball at
  https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap/downloads
says "File was not found", so seems like something was a bit screwed up.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]