offlineimap and google chat logs

Eygene Ryabinkin rea-fbsd at codelabs.ru
Mon Aug 6 18:11:18 UTC 2012

Nicolas, good day.

Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 05:23:44PM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 02:32:45PM +0400, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> > Committed, thanks for testing!
>
> Thanks for the good work.

Thanks ;))

> Notice that while merging into the master branch is correct for a bug
> fix, the topic still needs merging into the next branch. ,-)

Uhm, seems like I had missed some development document where branch
handling strategy is outlined.  It also came to me that Changlog
should be fed with the entry telling that the read-only folder
handling was fixed.

Are there any written notes on maintaining OIMAP tree?
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]