Could the current tree be made more clear?

Kevin Lyda kevin at ie.suberic.net
Wed Aug 8 12:47:53 BST 2012

There are a number of offlineimap trees on github.

https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap has the most recent fix for
the Gmail Chat readonly bug, so I think that's the current head.  I've
submitted a pull request on https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/wiki for
the offline imap formula to reflect that.

However https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap seems in many other ways
to be the canonical tree. It has the tarball download link, it's
linked to in all the docs, it's linked to on the offlineimap.org
pages. There's also https://github.com/jgoerzen/offlineimap and
https://github.com/nicolas33/offlineimap

Would there be any interest in some pull requests to all those trees
to fix some of that?  I can't change what http://offlineimap.org/ has
on it's page or add download links to
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap or even edit the page
comments on https://github.com/*/offlineimap, but I could at least run
through docs and direct people to the OfflineIMAP github tree...

Kevin

--
Kevin Lyda
Dublin, Ireland