one-way (readonly) sync?

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 24 16:31:02 BST 2012

Hello Petri,

I am working on a patch-set which has the following semantics:

    1. Deletions on the local side propagate to the remote
    2. Deletions on the remote are ignored by local

This is useful if your "one-way" sync is intended to allow you to maintain
a curated local archive of a remote repository that doesn't contain all of
your messages (due to space considerations or otherwise.)

Edward

Excerpts from Petri Savolainen's message of Fri Aug 24 05:22:43 -0400 2012: