offlineimap smart backup synchronization = bidirectional synchronization without deleting any messages

proxym wproxym at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:18:55 GMT 2012

I need removing it every time, because I want that:
1) all messages which were deleted locally will be restored from
remote instead of removing on remote
2) all messages which were deleted remotely will be restored from
local instead of removing on local

I assume that every time before I started offlineimap some messages
can be deleted on local maildir or remote imap.