offlineimap smart backup synchronization = bidirectional synchronization without deleting any messages

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 20 08:03:02 GMT 2012

OK, so you basically want OfflineIMAP to never delete anything.
That would work, in that case.

Edawrd

Excerpts from proxym's message of Thu Dec 20 13:18:55 +0800 2012: