nametrans confusion ...

Allan Wind allan_wind at lifeintegrity.com
Wed Feb 8 14:49:43 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-08 15:39:17, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> So I have changed the mapping, thus:
>
>   there2here(MD/OLD/2012/getmail) -> OLD/2012/getmail
>   there2here(MD/getmail) -> getmail
>   here2there(getmail) -> MD/getmail
>   here2there(OLD/2012/getmail) -> MD/OLD/2012/getmail
>   here2there(getmail) -> MD/getmail
>
> and it still does not fetch new messages from the remote site.
> I'm still missing some subtlety here, alas.

The only difference I see with my working configuration (you can
find it on the mailing list if you are curious) is that you have
sep = '/' in your maildir section, while I have it in my
imap section.  Well, and autorefresh but that makes it into a
daemon.

When you are debugging the basic ui is useful, also try use the
-1 option:

offlineimap.py -1 -d imap -u basic

/Allan
--