ANNOUNCE: OfflineImap v22.214.171.124
Sebastian at SSpaeth.de
Sat Feb 4 21:06:37 GMT 2012
OfflineImap v126.96.36.199 has been released. This is the same as the previous
-rc1 with the Gmail "realdelete" option removed which I consider
dangerous (potential dataloss).
The release can be found in the "master" branch of the
git repository at: git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git
(tagged as v188.8.131.52)
Download tarball and gpg signature:
OfflineIMAP v184.108.40.206 (2012-04-04)
* Fix python2.6 compatibility with the TTYUI backend (crash)
* Fix TTYUI regression from 6.5.2 in refresh loop (crash)
* Fix crashes related to UIDVALIDITY returning "None"
* Make folders containing quotes work rather than crashing
(reported by Mark Eichin) (this had NEVER worked before)
* Remove the Gmail "realdelete" option, as it could lead to potential
* Improve delete msg performance with SQLITE backend
* Enforce basic UI when using the --info switch
* Beginning of a test suite. So far there is only one test. Configure
test/credentials.conf and invoke with "python setup.py test"
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project