mbnames

Thomas Kahle tomka at gentoo.org
Tue Jan 17 10:11:25 UTC 2012

On 22:54 Mon 16 Jan 2012, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:57:03 +0100, Thomas Kahle <tomka at gentoo.org> wrote:
> > Anyway, as I see it, neither the local nor the remote Foldername works
> > on the -f Option with 6.5.1.2
>
> Really? Can you elaborate? I use the -f option just fine all the time.

Well, see below, it just does not pick up any folder when using -f.
What should I do to debug?  I use bidirectional nametrans.  It did work
a few months ago when I regularly used the -f option.

Cheers,
Thomas

~ $ offlineimap -o -a ABC -f INBOX
OfflineIMAP 6.5.1.2
  Licensed under the GNU GPL v2+ (v2 or any later version)
Account sync ABC:
 *** Processing account ABC
 Establishing connection to mail.abc.de:993
 *** Finished account 'ABC' in 0:00

~ $ offlineimap -o -a ABC
OfflineIMAP 6.5.1.2
  Licensed under the GNU GPL v2+ (v2 or any later version)
Account sync ABC:
 *** Processing account ABC
 Establishing connection to mail.abc.de:993
Folder INBOX [acc: ABC]:
 Syncing INBOX: IMAP -> Maildir
Folder Archiv [acc: ABC]:
 Syncing Archiv: IMAP -> Maildir