ANNOUNCE: OfflineImap v6.5.2 released

Tue Jan 17 00:56:32 UTC 2012

As promised, here is the recent 6.5.2-rc1 as 6.5.2, it mostly contains some
documentation improvements over the rc1.

OfflineIMAP v6.5.2 (2012-01-17)
===============================

* User documentation is now integrated in
  http://docs.offlineimap.org. Further improvements to the docs can -and
  will be- made.

* Gmail "realdelete" option is considered harmful and has the potential
  for data loss. Analysis at
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/5265
  Warnings were added to offlineimap.conf

* Rather than write out the nametrans'lated folder names for mbnames, we
  now write out the local untransformed box names. This is generally
  what we want. This became relevant since we support nametrans rules on
  the local side since only a short time. Reported by Paul Collignan.

* Some sanity checks and improved error messages.

* Revert 6.5.1.1 change to use public imaplib2 function, it was reported to
  not always work.

* Don't fail when ~/netrc is not readable by us.

* Don't emit noisy regular sleeping announcements in Basic UI.