Still alive

Mon Jan 2 16:58:52 GMT 2012

Hi all, happy new year.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive, and that I have
not read any offlieimap related email for more than 3 weeks. I have been
sick for quite some weeks and family and work issues cropped up.

Don't despair, all those emails still sit unread in my inbox and I am
going through. I am committed to bring OLI into a stable state again, in
which IMAP<->IMAP works reliably (this is currently something fragile,
it seems).