Local �� Remote Synchronization issue

Fri Jan 6 12:16:46 GMT 2012

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:43:00 +0400, Dmitry Medvinsky <dmitry.medvinsky at e-legion.com> wrote:
> > I believe that the bug you're pointing out is the same I reported a
> > few days ago. See topic "Regression in 6.4.0":
> > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/5108
> >
> > Sebastian Spaetz is planning to fix it next week. In the meanwhile you
> > may want to downgrade to 6.3.4.
>
> The downgrade helped indeed. Thank you, Alexander.

commit a280a905ca115306344572dae56eb8509d5ba34f
Author: Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de>
Date:   Thu Jan 5 14:18:29 2012 +0100

    Fix "getfolders() asked to get nonexisting folder" bug

I believe this bug could be fixed with this simple commit which is in
the next, but not in the master branch yet. Can you test the master
branch and see if it works for you if you use my next branch? This
little thing prevented us from ever re-reading the folder list afresh.

If that actually helps, I will quickly put out a new release (will be
doing that anyway)