Account <=> Repository Association

Dave Abrahams dave at boostpro.com
Thu Jul 19 22:14:20 UTC 2012

As I was working on a patch, I realized that OfflineIMAP has a built-in
assumption that every repository is associated with only one account.
My setup violates that assumption, but OfflineIMAP never told me so.

Fortunately, that assumption doesn't seem (so far) to be very deeply
ingrained.  From what I've seen, it's merely used in printing diagnostic
information.  So I would like to remove that assumption from the code,
e.g. by removing the .account and .accountname fields/properties from
all Repositories and folders.

Obviously I don't want to do this if there are strong objections, so I'd
like to hear from others.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing