Problem with OfflineIMAP

Tim Kroeger Tim.Kroeger at ohm-hochschule.de
Tue Jul 24 14:59:00 UTC 2012

Dear Fabio/Arian,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012, Fabio Zanini wrote:

> you are definitely used to SVN, but GIT here is a bit different. As in
> any distributed versioning control system (DVCS), there is not one
> single official version of a program, but several. People can pull
> changes from one external repo into their own one, in whatever direction
> (i.e., A can pull from B and/or B can pull from A). One needs to get
> used to it, but it's a very useful concept indeed!
>
> In this concrete case, it is up to you to decide whether you are testing
> Dave's version or Sebastian's one.

Thank you for your help with git.  Getting used to git is one point,
but the more important point for me is that neither Sebastian's nor
Dave's repository fixes the problem that I encounter with OfflineIMAP.
I really wonder why nobody else seems to have that problem.  Maybe I
am doing something wrong, but I can't think what that could be.

Best Regards,

Tim

--
Prof. Dr. Tim Kröger
Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences
Keßlerplatz 12, Office KA.208            tim.kroeger at ohm-hochschule.de
90489 Nürnberg                                 Phone +49-911-5880-1871
Germany                                        Fax   +49-911-5880-5800