different refresh intervals

Tomasz Żok tomasz.zok at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 14:55:36 UTC 2012

Hi Andrea,

if your IMAP server supports it, try IDLE mode on INBOX folder. Then, anything
that goes there will be instantly downloaded.

In my setting, I have also some folders which I don't care much about quick
refresh, while still I like to have INBOX instantly present. I have the
following line in remote repository configuration section:

idlefolders = ['INBOX']

Cheers,
Tomek