different refresh intervals

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:09:10 UTC 2012

Tomasz Żok <tomasz.zok at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> if your IMAP server supports it, try IDLE mode on INBOX folder. Then, anything
> that goes there will be instantly downloaded.
>
> In my setting, I have also some folders which I don't care much about quick
> refresh, while still I like to have INBOX instantly present. I have the
> following line in remote repository configuration section:
>
> idlefolders = ['INBOX']

Ah thanks, I enabled that now (on the GMail account), I'll try to
understand if it actually works..

Another thing which would be quite nice is to update automatically a
folder when I open the folder from GNUS.  Is it possible in general to
force the update of a single folder (than the GNUS setting should be
easy).