ANNOUNCE: OfflineImap 6.5.4

Jonas Hörsch coroa at online.de
Tue Jun 5 23:31:38 BST 2012

On Tue, Jun 05 2012, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:

> The better way is to specify the path to the CA certificate bundle
> in the option 'sslcacertfile' of the given repository: if you trust
> the CA, then the validation will be performed and will survive the
> changes of the server's certificate (provided it is done correctly).

which seems to amount to adding

sslcacertfile = /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

to each repository section (which seems at least to work on my archlinux
install for gmail and my few university imaps).

would it make sense to allow to specify a default cacertfile in the
general section?

thanks,
jonas