New release due next week

Fri May 18 07:42:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

sorry I still haven't been able to catch up on the huge backlog of
email. I am in the process of applying for a job and have been traveling
like crazy.

I will push out the current "next" branch as the new release next week
unless something dramatically happens. It contains enought fixes and
features. Starting WEdnesday next week, I will have more time hopefully
(when job talks are over). All the emails are duefully stored in my
inbox and I'll go through all of them, promised.

THanks for your patience,