filter folders

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:13:08 BST 2012

On 05/01/2012 03:04 PM, Auston Jary wrote:
> On 04/30 17:45, Andrea Crotti wrote:
>> I'm using offlineimap 6.5.3.1 and I don't find a way to filter out
>> the "All Mail" folder,
>> I have this setting:
>>
>> folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername not in ['Trash',
>> 'Deleted messages', "[Gmail].*"]
>>
>>  From the wiki page I found this:
>> folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername not in '[Gmail]/All Mail'
>  From the man page I found
>       folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername not in ['Trash']
> so with Gmail it should like this
>       folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername not in ['[Gmail]/All Mail']

Thanks a lot, than I guess that the wiki page is wrong, because they
can't be both
right..

I think the problem is that the names of the gmail folders are actually
in Italian, using the same
name shown by offlineimap seems to work..

Is there a way to see a summary of what would happen (folders subscribed
and number of messages
to download for example)??

Thanks,
Andrea

PS. and what happens to the folders which were subscribed and then they
are filtered out, are they just
ignored next time??