v6.5.1.2 -> v6.5.5-rc2 issues

Daniel Shahaf d.s at daniel.shahaf.name
Wed Sep 26 04:17:21 BST 2012

Nicolas Sebrecht wrote on Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 20:55:12 +0200:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:41:49AM +0100, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > I upgraded v6.5.1.2 -> v6.5.5-rc2 yesterday.
> >
> > On one occasion OLI used 100% CPU, on another it used 3GB RAM (>80%), in
> > both case the laptop's usability was noticeably affected.  I had no such
> > issues before the upgrade.
> >
> > Python 2.7.2, OpenSUSE 12.1, blinkenlights.
> >
> > Let me know if I could provide any more information --- I'm just firing
> > this off now to let people know, I might have missed some details.
>
> Please, provide your configuration options and open a bug report at
>
>   https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues
>
> Be care to not give private informations!

OK, I'll do that later this week (busy today).

Just for the record, I have also been receiving some emails
duplicatedly.  (Same headers on both copies.)  I am _not_ sure yet
whether that's due to OLI or not --- haven't had a chance to look into
it --- so just recording my observation here for now.

Thanks,

Daniel