INFINITE FOLDER CREATION DETECTED!

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Sun Apr 21 21:46:01 BST 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013, at 07:57 AM, Thomas Kahle wrote:
> You should check the foldernames that go into this function.  What are
> they?  I suspect that
>
> re.sub('^INBOX\.', '', foldername)
>
> may be a no-op on your foldername.  The logic in this function is wrong:
> It seems to assume that the folder separator is "." as witnessed by
> trying to remove a leading "INBOX.".  Then in the next line, it assumes
> that the folder sep is "/" because it is trying to replace it with a
> dot.
You've nailed it - thanks! Now the output makes sense :)

The thing that is puzzling me is that after I've fixed the nametrans
from both the local and remote, it's trying to copy everything from my
local to remote again!

is this expected, as in "any changes to nametrans after the first sync
will trigger a full blown sync"?

--
qmx