blinkenlights on 6.3.4 vs. 6.5.4

X Ryl boite.pour.spam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:09:46 GMT 2013

Hi,

 I don't know if you are proficient in git, but you can try to bisect to
find out the faulty commit(s).

First use the last git version to check if it was not already fixed (try
the 'next' branch).
If it's still there, follow the procedure here:

http://webchick.net/node/99

to figure out the commit(s) that created the issue, and report here.
Thanks!
Cyril