Using offline-imap to send email written offline

Romain Pelisse belaran at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:11:43 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I'm using Mutt with offline-imap and I'm very happy of it (so all my thanks
to you, guys). As i'm currently sitting on a plane, writing emails, with
Mutt, I'm bit sad however to have to manually send them when I'll be
online.

Would there be a way with ofline-imap to send to messages ? Maybe by moving
them out of drafts to an other special folder ?

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will