Call for patches

X Ryl boite.pour.spam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:41:12 GMT 2013

Hi all,

  Following my last email, I've tried to merge all the pending patches that
were in good shape (to my point of view), in my fork.
You might be interested in this version on this fork:
https://github.com/X-Ryl669/offlineimap

I've integrated some of the patches (not all, unfortunately, as I want to
make sure I'm not breaking anything and I want to review and understand the
code change).
Also, I have registered only lately to the mailing list, so I only see
patches in the Gmane archive webspace.

For the patches I've missed, please answer this message, and add your patch
again to it, and I'll try to integrate them in my fork.

Cheers,
Cyril