New lead in OI (new member joined the team)

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Wed Jan 23 20:01:52 GMT 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 06:18:34PM +0100, X Ryl wrote:

>   I've read the sad news from Sebastian and Nicolas, and I'm wondering what
> are the expected evolutions to OI?
>
> I've posted some pull request to the main GitHub account, but does anyone
> maintains this account ?

After some off-list exchanges with Cyril (X Ryl), he accepted to join
the team. He can update the organization repository, now.

> I've seen multiple patch posted on this list, but not as pull request on
> OI. So, what's the expected way to send patches ?

I usually asked for patches to be sent to the mailing list.

This is mainly for the review/discussion process which much easier by
mail. Some members of the mailing list did review patches.

Also, other contributors of the github organization can merge the
patches if one is not responding or busy.

> I've finally took time to solve some single-thread issue (posted in the
> Github issue tracker), and I'll probably start solving the multithread
> issue soon,

Good news!

Happy hacking!