Just a test, please, ignore

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at codelabs.ru
Sun Jan 27 17:18:07 GMT 2013

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:34:25PM +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:19:07PM +0400, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> > Debugging why I am not getting list messages.
>
> I've had to wait more than few hours to get the mail back I've sent
> from the list this week-end.

Mine problem was in weird processing of DKIM signature validation
and logics to determine mailing lists at my MX machines.  It was
solved at the middle of the day and for me the current turn-around
time for messages that are send to this list is some 10-20 minutes.

So, for me it currently works just fine.
--
rea