IDLE does not idle, offlineimap immediately returns

Franz Fellner alpine.art.de at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 07:30:16 BST 2013

Hej Tomek,

After some fiddling it seems to work - idling on both accounts :)
It was a typo in "maxsyncaccounts"...
I still had issues with idling on the Web.de-Account - turned out my GMail-mails didn't make it into the INBOX but Spam-folder, and there I don't idle ;)

So thx again for your help! Going to fiddle with notmuch/afew now :)

Franz