State of IMAP<->IMAP sync.

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Sun Oct 20 19:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Erik, I just went through the thread from your patch. It sounds like it
would be very useful (required?) for IMAP <-> IMAP to be considered
complete. It also seems like some progress was made in that thread on
how to achieve it.

I'd love it if you could pick that up again and get it into mainline.

Let me know if I can help with testing.

Pete.