State of IMAP<->IMAP sync.

Erik Quaeghebeur offlineimap at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Sun Oct 20 22:27:56 UTC 2013

> [...] your patch. It sounds like it would be very useful (required?)
> for IMAP <-> IMAP to be considered complete. [...]
>
> I'd love it if you could pick that up again and get it into
> mainline.

Ok. I forked offlineimap on Github:

	https://github.com/equaeghe/offlineimap

and applied the patch to 6.5.5, the current head.

The current offlineimap maintainers should tell me when I should send a
pull request to the main repo. Perhaps immediately and then discussion
can move to the comments on that pull request.

> Let me know if I can help with testing.

Well, clone my fork locally and run offlineimap from that clone to sync
a test folder between some imap servers; change different (types of)
flags on one and see whether/how they get synced. Then report back here.
(I did this and it worked nicely for me, but my test environment, i.e.,
IMAP severs I have access to, is limited. One thing I didn't test yet is
non-ascii flags.)

Best,

Erik