sync stops after exactly 102 mails

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at codelabs.ru
Fri Sep 20 12:26:52 BST 2013

Timo, good day.

Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 10:03:02AM +0200, Timo wrote:
> i am using offlineimap on my synology nas for backup my gmx account.
> its all working exept tha the sync just stops always after 102 mail.
> if i kill the python process and start over, the next 102 mails are
> synced before it hangs again.

If you're using single-threaded mode, then you're facing this issue,
  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/22
that was fixed by
  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/commit/5c842c01

You can try to apply only this patch or you can try the latest
RC3, https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/releases/tag/v6.5.5-rc3,
that contains this fix and many other ones.

If you have this problem for non-singlethreaded mode, I'll be very
much interested in some details: OfflineIMAP version and its
configuration.
--
rea