It's RC time? v6.5.5-rc3

Mon Sep 23 10:53:12 BST 2013

Am 20.09.2013 16:58, schrieb Eygene Ryabinkin:> Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at
07:53:41AM -0700, chris coleman wrote:

 >>> Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
 >>> No idea how that is updated.
 >>
 >> Sebastian Spaeth sebastian at sspaeth.de (previous maintainer of OI,
 >> after Nicholas Sebrecht) is admin/owner of offlineimap.org
 >
 > Thanks for the information.  Sebastian, how to add news to the
 > main page?  Should we poll you or there is some other route?

The web page is registered by me. But the content is currently hosted on
github.com in https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimaporg.
I am willing to give push writes to whoever is trustworthy and willing
to work on the pages.

The old news entries (news.offlineimap.org) came through a posterous.com
blogs which does not exist anymore. So we have to come up with a new
method of supplying new entries.