Problem with message ordering

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Thu Aug 14 21:28:27 BST 2014

On Tuesday, August 12 2014, I wrote:

> I am not blaming offlineimap (yet :-), but I would appreciate some help
> to try to find the culprit (and hopefully fix the problem).

Hm, it seems the culprit is offlineimap indeed.

After a few more attempts, I decided to try mbsync, and suddenly
everything worked.  So now I fully switched all my accounts/computers to
mbsync.

If you are still interested in debugging this issue, please let me know
and I can provide more information if needed.  Somehow, offlineimap is
apparently messing up with the messages' numbers, but this only happens
with one specific server of mine.  I did not investigate further.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36