problem resolving host when changing wifi network

Tjaart van der Walt tjaart at tjaart.co.za
Tue Feb 4 21:53:39 UTC 2014

Thanks Nicolas,

I decided to take your last advice and make offlineimap
dependent on my network service. That way whenever my wifi reconnects it restarts
the offlineimap systemd service. This will be sufficient for my needs.

For posterity I give the technical details of my solution:
I use netctl, I edited:
/etc/netctl/interfaces/<my_wireless_interface>

By adding the following line:

ExecUpPost="su -c '/usr/bin/systemctl restart offlineimap@<my_username>.service'"

regards
Tjaart