Help connecting to iCloud

chris coleman christocoleman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 19:19:45 GMT 2014

Thanks Jamie.
When running on OSX, it seems that imaplib2 version 2.36, included with the latest release of OI 6.5.5, probably has a bug.

Best person to troubleshoot on OSX might be the imaplib2 maintainer.

Or, possibly Nicholas, Sebastian, konvpalto, Eygene. And others from the current OLI maintainer team + distinguished recent maintainers.

I hope they're reading and could give some input?