Specifying Multiple SSL Fingerprints

Zweimueller Wolfgang w.zweimueller at salk.at
Fri Nov 14 11:55:45 GMT 2014

Hello,

I have the same problem here with our MS Exchange Cluster. Every now
and then the IMAP services switches from one server to the other. The
Exchange admin can not solve the problem by installing the same cert
on both nodes because the certs are bound to the hosts and not the
service.

A solution would be nice but not a life saver ;-)

Cheers,
Wolfgang