OfflineIMAP-project Digest, Vol 67, Issue 3

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Apr 6 08:33:16 BST 2015

Hello,

(I'm resending this as I have not seen it arrive on the list.
I apologize if you get it twice.)

On 2015-04-02 16:47, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 02, 2015 at 03:42:44PM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:

>> > I'm having the same issue with Apple Mail and a local dovecot
>> > server. I think this is more of a dovecot problem: for these mailboxes
>> > I do not use offlineimap.
>>
>> What's your setup? Do you have the Maildir feeding Dovecot database
>> directly?
>
> Oh, and what versions guys are you using?

dovecot is indeed reading directly from maildir, using a very simple
configuration:

#+begin_src conf
protocols = imap
default_login_user = _dovenull
default_internal_user = _dovecot
mail_location = maildir:%h/.Maildir/local
ssl=yes
ssl_cert = </usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.pem
ssl_key = </usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot_key.pem

service imap-login {
   inet_listener imap {
      address = 127.0.0.1
   }
}

passdb {
  driver = passwd-file
  args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/passwd
}

userdb {
  driver = passwd-file
  args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/passwd
}
#+end_src

I'm using dovecot 2.2.15, built using homebrew.

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7