[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc1 released

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:15:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 1/7/15, 4:40 PM, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:

> OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc1 is out.
>
> I think it's time for a new release candidate. Not much new features are added
> but our release cycle are long enough and users are asked to use the current TIP
> of the next branch to test our recent patches.

Perhaps I missed something obvious, but I'm having trouble finding the
RC version. There isn't yet a tag in GitHub[1] for v6.5.7-rc1, though I
see tags for older release candidates. Should I instead be testing
'master' or 'next' directly, or am I looking at the wrong repo?

1 - at least, in the repo I've been using:
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap

Kind regards,
~isaac