<DKIM> Re:[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc1 released

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Fri Jan 9 22:51:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 09, 2015 at 05:15:22PM -0500, Isaac Bennetch wrote:

> Perhaps I missed something obvious, but I'm having trouble finding the
> RC version. There isn't yet a tag in GitHub[1] for v6.5.7-rc1, though I
> see tags for older release candidates. Should I instead be testing
> 'master' or 'next' directly, or am I looking at the wrong repo?
>
> 1 - at least, in the repo I've been using:
> https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap

You're at the right page. My bad, I forgot to push the tag to Github.
Fixed now:

  https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/releases/tag/v6.5.7-rc1

For testing, I'd say v6.5.7-rc1 won't even start a sync. I expect to
release v6.5.7-rc2 in the coming days to have a release we can test.

Until then, you might rather want to test the current next branch for
which we had a feedback of failing SSL fingerprint option (if set
without cacertfile).

Thanks for the heads up!