Sync -> Mails there. Sync -> mails gone

Thu Jan 29 16:08:45 GMT 2015

> ERRROR: INFINITE FOLDER CREATION DETECTED! Folder 'bla_12.Gesendet'
(repository 'LocalBLAWEB') would be created as folder 'INBOX/Gesendet'
(repository 'RemoteBLAWEB').

Ahem, all your nametransrule are in a way that suppose "." as mailbox
delimiter. If your Remote Repository is using "/" as delimiter (as it
seems to be), you need to create your nametrans rules accordingly.

So your current remote nametrans rule:
nametrans = lambda f: "bla_12." + re.sub("^INBOX\.", "", f)

would probably need to be (untested):
nametrans = lambda f: "bla_12." + re.sub("^INBOX\\", "", f)

nametrans rules ARE tricky :-).

Sebastian