[offlineimap] Duplicates of messages copied from remote to local (#174)

elliotkendall notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 9 18:20:12 GMT 2015

I have been running offlineimap for going on a month now, and every week or so I see an issue where it will begin downloading two copies of each incoming message. Quitting and re-starting offlineimap fixes the problem. I am using offlineimap in combination with davmail to access an Office365 mailbox, but I don't think the problem is in that end since restarting offlineimap fixes it.

Here's my .offlineimaprc:

    [general]
    accounts = davmail

    [Account davmail]
    localrepository = Local
    remoterepository = Remote
    autorefresh = 1
    postsynchook = ~/bin/offlineimap-notmuch-hook

    [Repository Local]
    type = Maildir
    localfolders = ~/.mail/

    [Repository Remote]
    type = IMAP
    remotehost = localhost
    remoteport = 1143
    remoteuser = ...
    keepalive = 60
    holdconnectionopen = yes
    idlefolders = ['INBOX']
    folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername in ['INBOX']

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/174