[offlineimap] removed imaplib2 from this repo (#168)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Fri Mar 20 19:51:54 GMT 2015

Yes, Piers is the author and maintainer. About that __version__ variable being not available, the only way to fix that is to send a patch to Piers.

About the intend in general, I'm still don't get why allowing external imaplib2 would be beneficial since it's just a single file to download. At least, I still don't think the benefits would worth the trouble nor the cost.

So, I'm closing. Thanks!

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/pull/168#issuecomment-84121065