[ANNOUNCE] A fresh new website in the course

Wed Mar 11 08:36:05 GMT 2015

Hi Nicolas,

cool if somebody redesigns the site. I am not wedded to its design. It is even a design from the 70s (as am I :-)).

But http://offlineimap.org should still be pointing to the content of http://offlineimap.github.io/offlineimap, right?

I am not especially enthusiastic about projects that use the github page as their main entry point as github provides rather little context about a project...

Sebastian

--
Sent from mobile phone. Please excuse brevity.