[ANNOUNCE] Re: A fresh new website in the course

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Wed Mar 11 10:05:17 GMT 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 09:36:05AM +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> cool if somebody redesigns the site. I am not wedded to its design. It is even a design from the 70s (as am I :-)).

Ok. To make it sure, you're talking about
  http://offlineimap.github.io
or
  http://offlineimap.github.io/offlineimap
?

> But http://offlineimap.org should still be pointing to the content of http://offlineimap.github.io/offlineimap, right?

Well, it's actually pointing to
  http://offlineimap.github.io/offlineimaporg

If you think it's good, I'd rather make it point to
  http://offlineimap.github.io

but CERTAINLY NOT
  http://offlineimap.github.io/offlineimap

> I am not especially enthusiastic about projects that use the github page as their main entry point as github provides rather little context about a project...

Let me know more about that, please. I don't get your point.
What context?