OfflineIMAP fails with "command: UID => connection terminated"

Damien Desfontaines damien at desfontain.es
Tue May 5 22:12:47 BST 2015

Hello,

OfflineIMAP stopped working today, and I'm completely puzzled as why
it did. Here is my config: http://paste.fulltxt.net/7ee

When running offlineimap, I get a traceback and the error message
above. The normal output is here: http://paste.fulltxt.net/Yr and
when I run it with -d ALL, I get 25309 lines, the 100 last of which
are here: http://paste.fulltxt.net/zFdfjU

My configuration absolutely didn't change during the day, neither did
the versions of my dovecot and offlineimap packages (I updated them
since then just in case). I did read and write some mails through SSH
on another machine (as I usually do), and the only slightly unusual
thing I remember doing was using the mutt '#' command to split a large
thread into two pieces. Could that have messed up with something?

Does anyone has an idea on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Damien